TWRP Rom Backup For HTC Desire 820 Dual SIM
The app stock ROM runs from and backs up your phone’s data to your desktop, and does it all without root. You can choose any destination from the list without having to worry about the process. As soon as you select the destination, the backup automatically starts. After installation, you need to launch the app on your android device. As soon as you launch, a message would appear prompting you to enable backup by connecting to the Helium Desktop Application. Connect your android device to the computer via a USB cable.
- I’ve got two choices left now, which is rooting my phone and hard resetting, and I would rather risk it rooting my phone since I got a ton of important 2fa on it.
- Apart from including certain tweaks to the customizability and functionality, Bliss ROM vastly enhances the overall visual look of your device.
- Everything from apps,contacts and system setting,to photos or video and even SMS backup.
- But it is often simple to download and then reinstall the recovery with a USB flash tool (e.g. fastboot).
Once the app is set up to your liking, create an automatic schedule to keep your device data backed up as much as you want. It manages everything for you in the background, helping simplify the entire backup process. We extensively tested Swift Backup and highly recommend it for offline and cloud-based solutions. You can learn more about Swift Backup and its different features, giving you an in-depth preview of what to expect beforehand. This is one of the most useful third-party apps you can find when backing up and restoring your Android device. Swift Backup allows you to perform batch actions with just a few quick taps. You can pick the apps you want to save, press a button, and it takes care of the rest for you.
The app also offers to backup only selected conversations, which is great. Once you have tweaked through all the available options, press the “BACK UP NOW” button to backup Android messages now. – It is always wise to take a backup before you land yourself in trouble. I bet many of us are reluctant when it comes to taking regular backup of our data. Taking regular backups will safeguard you from any accidental data loss.
- If you are a rooted user, you can easily extract Boot.img directly from device without downloading full firmware.
- This backup will contains almost everything from your phone contacts to apps and games.
- And when you do so, you would have to bid adieu to the Nandroid backup as well.
- This is the official ADB and Fastboot binary provided by Google and is the only recommended one.
This will upload your media in the best possible quality for reduced file size. You still have the option to buy more storage from Google, if you’re willing to opt for original size backups. The first thing that you would never like to lose is your personal contacts and messages. The best and most efficient way to backup Android contacts is to sync them with your Google account. This will also allow you to access contacts on your desktop and across all your synced devices. I had made a Nandroid backup, but it didn’t backed up all the needed partitions to be able to restore it.
Check the app you wish to restore and then tap on Restore button. Nadeem Khan has founder and owner of smartsguide.com, he has Master in Computer Science (MCs) and enthusiastically interest in techs News and updates. Also, part-time watching news videos, playing Games and a deep lover of Web developer and Web designing.